Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Rules I_vote_lcapRules I_voting_barRules I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Rules Button10 Rules 7a1feab4-1

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:42 pm

1. No Verbal Abuse

There will be nobody cursing out other users, or insulting them personally. Playing around is fine, but if it is taken seriously, you will be punished.

2. No Spamming

Spam will get you nowhere on this site. It is useless clutter, and if you spam, you will be off the site.

3. No Auto-Kissing

A play on the typical auto-hitting rule, you are not allowed to automatically get into anyone's pants. You need to work for it like everybody else.

4. Post Length

No one-line posts outside of the OOC sections. Your roleplaying should be thought out extremely well. You should have at least a paragraph of information when you roleplay.

5. Permission

You cannot start playing until you have a dorm, a character, and (later) a schedule. All of this will be put in the Completed Character section and approved, and then you can roleplay.

6. Double Posting
Please, do NOT double post in ANY topic. If you fogot to add something or want to expand what you just said, then please, just click edit aboce your post and add it in! If someone is double posting, they will not get into trouble, they will just be asked to fix it. If it is not fixed after a week of notice, it will be deleted.

7. Gross Misconduct

Are you a student at the school who is completely outraged by the performance of your teacher? Contact the Principal!

If you feel prejudiced against, offended by etc. (IC ONLY) by a school staff, there are a few easy steps you may fulfill to bring them to get an IC punishment.

Here are the steps:
~ Copy the link to the Rp where your character was offended
~ Send a brief pm to the principal, outlining the offence, and asking them to be seen.
~ Sit back and watch as the Staff member is called to a meeting.

*NOTE* Not all staff will receive bad punishment. Keep in mind that this is a very different school, and some of the staff may be good friends with the principal, and therefore get away with things. So don't always expect to get your teachers fired.

8. Touchy Stuff

Well. As you have probably learned, (and it is likely why some of you are here) this site is a little... different. Much of that is because it is a school where anything goes. And, as you have probably already guessed, you are indeed allowed to rp your character having sex with another character.

Detail
Now, though we do allow rp sex on this site, none of us want to come here and read vulgar things. So, we have some guidelines.

~ All you need to post is that is about to happen, and afterwards that it did happen. No details please!
~ Do not go into detail about ANY form of sex.
~ If you don't think you violate these rules, you will be watched, and restricted to posting only before and after posts.
~ If you enjoy details, keep that part in your PMs!

Consent
Now, this part deals with how to engage the thing, and with who you can or cannot go into such events with. Now, on this site, we do not allow rape, however, Sexual assault is okay.

~ Sexual acts, where clothes stay on may be engaged without consent, like touching, kissing etc.
~ After you have started a sexual act, it is up to the next person continues it or not. This is because if a gay character were to begin acts with a straight character, the straight character has a chance to say no, and escape.
~ No removing someone's clothes, unless you have agreed that the acts shall happen, like if your characters are in a relationship, and both consent.
~ Teachers and students may come on to one another.

<3~If you stick to these simple rules I will love you forever~<3
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus  :: Announcements :: Rules-
Jump to: