Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Eli Joust Template I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Eli Joust Template I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Eli Joust Template I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Eli Joust Template I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Eli Joust Template I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Eli Joust Template I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Eli Joust Template I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Eli Joust Template I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Eli Joust Template I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Eli Joust Template I_vote_lcapEli Joust Template I_voting_barEli Joust Template I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Eli Joust Template I_vote_lcapEli Joust Template I_voting_barEli Joust Template I_vote_rcap 
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Eli Joust Template Button10 Eli Joust Template 7a1feab4-1

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eli Joust Template

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Eli Joust Template Empty
PostSubject: Eli Joust Template   Eli Joust Template I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Vital Statistics:

Name: Eli Joust
Age/Grade: 17
Race: Fox Shape-shifter
Height: 5 foot, 11 inches
Weight: 130
Appearance: Eli has blue eyes and copper-orange hair. His skin tone is tan naturally. His build isn't small or muscular, it's lanky. It does have some muscle, but not much. His face is angular and long, like a fox's. His hands are slightly too large, as are his feet. In his fox form, he has a regular fox's body, except that it's a bit smaller and thinner. He has a small black rose (in his human form) on his left shoulder. After school, when he's in his dorm or when off of campus, he wears a black Underarmor compression tank top. His pants are old and have many holes and rips in them, and they show his blue pig boxers. His shoes are also old, but they still fit him and he takes good care of them.

Relations:

Sexuality: Eli is gay, but not always open about it. He has had a few boyfriends before, but it never got 'physical'. He has a purity ring, due to his moral upbringing, even though he's atheist. He doesn't like a bunch of people knowing about his sexuality, because he's been beaten up for it.
Preferences: Eli goes absolutely gaga over black hair and blue eyes. Those two things make him go crazy. He also likes it when his partner is taller than him, and has muscular arms.
Likes: Going on dates; cereal; running around at night; Pepsi; sleeping in on a warm day; watching movies with people.
Dislikes: Coca-cola; Skittles; potato chips; monkeys; rap music; jerks; the colors pink, green and brown.

Back story:
History:
Eli grew up in a normal household. He didn't get orphaned at a young age, nor has he killed any one. He grew up in a small town in Illinois surrounded by a forest. His parents are shape-shifters too, his father is a fox, and his mother is a cat. He obviously inherited the fox shifting from his father. His household growing up was pretty open about everything. Whether it was religion or political issues, the family talked about it. Eli, however, hated this, because the one thing they didn't talk about was sexuality. He tried bringing it up when he was fifteen, when he was starting to get confused, and they ignored him. When he came out to them at the age sixteen, they sent him to boarding school. He hadn't known they were homophobes before then, and his coming out was bad. He decided that in the school, he'd be someone different than the 'good kid' or the 'gay guy'. He was going to be who he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Trever
Admin
Trever

Eli Joust Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eli Joust Template   Eli Joust Template I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

Eli Joust Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eli Joust Template   Eli Joust Template I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:59 pm

I call him as my best guy friend! Gay guys are the coolest people ever! And he likes guys with black hair and blue eyes like me ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net
Trever
Admin
Trever

Eli Joust Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eli Joust Template   Eli Joust Template I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:04 pm

I have black hair and red eyes though....frowny face
Will you POST already???????????????? DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eli Joust Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eli Joust Template   Eli Joust Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eli Joust Template
Page 1 of 1