Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Alexander Ally Jace  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Alexander Ally Jace  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Alexander Ally Jace  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Alexander Ally Jace  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Alexander Ally Jace  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Alexander Ally Jace  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Alexander Ally Jace  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Alexander Ally Jace  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Alexander Ally Jace  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Alexander Ally Jace  I_vote_lcapAlexander Ally Jace  I_voting_barAlexander Ally Jace  I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Alexander Ally Jace  I_vote_lcapAlexander Ally Jace  I_voting_barAlexander Ally Jace  I_vote_rcap 
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Alexander Ally Jace  Button10 Alexander Ally Jace  7a1feab4-1

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Alexander Ally Jace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Alexander Ally Jace  Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Ally Jace    Alexander Ally Jace  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Vital Statistics:
Alexander Ally Jace  Beautywithoutalimit
Name: Alexander Ally Jace
Race: Vampire
Height: 5'10
Weight: 128 lb
Appearance: Flawless Pale-Fair skin. Red eyes. Black-gray hair. Netting shirt then on top of that his a black T-shirt ethier, long, short or no sleeves. Sometimes wears a black west on top of it. He always Black trousers sometimes rarely depends on his mod, leather trousers. Or black shirt. His body is lean yet slight muscle too, His body is a Modeling body.
His muscle came from his fencing and fighting then he was younger.

Employment Qualities:
Regularity: Part-time, From time to time. Former Fashion Model
[i]Position(s):
Sub Teacher (Art)
Professionalism: He is laid back but yet he never shouts only if he needs the classes attention or telling someone off. He doesn't believe in sitting down and work in paper, He prefers to make it worth remembering.

Relations:

Sexuality: Bisexual. Ally can be open then he wants to be, yet he doesn't discuss about his and his partners intercourse. Ally is very sexually experienced with both genders. Ally manner about showing himself to other people is polite, yet he can be rough with his partner. In certain relation ships, Ally likes to be dominant yet depending on his partner, he will be the uke, yet he will fight to be Seme. He likes to be treated roughly then pampered over, even through intercourse he'll want it rough.
Preferences: HOMOSEXUAL Bondage. Strength. Clever. Tall. Dancing. Rough sex
HETEROSEXUAL Bondage. Clever. lingeries. Slight shorter then him. Dancing. Rough sex.
Likes: Sweet food. Tea. Art. Fencing(with swords). Attention(Sexual and having attention on him). Secrets
Dislikes: Steak. Smell of Cabbage. Lies

Back Story:
History: Alexander Ally Jace learnt from young age that life was hard. He didn't have a father in his life, only a mother that had many boyfriends. He quiet feminine then he was younger.
His life was tough, A single mother, no job, no income. But they managed to survive. His mother fell in love with a middle classed man, named. Spencer Foster. He treated his mother like a queen, and him as his own son. A Happy family. Life was getting easier till Ally had to enter High school. He never enjoyed it, He was a B rated student never Lower then a C but Never high as an A. He was into sport mainly fencing.

At 13 Ally was starting to get picked one due to his feminine ways, he learnt how to fight of the bullies too. This always lead him to fights in and out of school. He led to deal with pain and bruise still keeping hard at his studies too.

He made friend when he was around 15, Partying yet he was still a loyal student and son to his mother and adoptive father. During his young partying years, he tried out his sexuality differences. Gay, Straight, No clue what he was. So bisexual was the answer. An designer told Ally he was very photogenic. And hired him as a model for fashion.

Ally soon went to Uni and studied Teaching, and part time modeling, Ally finished his degree and quiet modeling and started searching for an academy to work in. And just so happened Nex Academy was searching for a part-time teacher.
Back to top Go down
Trever
Admin
Trever

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Ally Jace    Alexander Ally Jace  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:53 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Ally Jace    Alexander Ally Jace  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:32 pm

APPROVED again!
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Ally Jace    Alexander Ally Jace  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander Ally Jace
Page 1 of 1