Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Van Houzen, Evangeline I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Van Houzen, Evangeline I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Van Houzen, Evangeline I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Van Houzen, Evangeline I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Van Houzen, Evangeline I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Van Houzen, Evangeline I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Van Houzen, Evangeline I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Van Houzen, Evangeline I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Van Houzen, Evangeline I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Van Houzen, Evangeline I_vote_lcapVan Houzen, Evangeline I_voting_barVan Houzen, Evangeline I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Van Houzen, Evangeline I_vote_lcapVan Houzen, Evangeline I_voting_barVan Houzen, Evangeline I_vote_rcap 
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Van Houzen, Evangeline Button10 Van Houzen, Evangeline 7a1feab4-1

Poll
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Van Houzen, Evangeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Van Houzen, Evangeline Empty
PostSubject: Van Houzen, Evangeline   Van Houzen, Evangeline I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:39 am

Vital Statistics:

Name: Evangeline Francoise Van Houzen
Age/Grade: 16/Junior
Race: Vampire
Height: 5'4
Weight: 99 pounds
Appearance:

Her signature and distinctive look is her pair of sapphire-blue eyes matched with a long flowing cherry-blossom pink coloured hair that drops down just below her waist. She has a slim and slender body, a fair complexion and more of a petite type.

Van Houzen, Evangeline 1-5655139-3659757

Relations:

Sexuality: Confused. She is mostly turned on by guys, but can also be turned on by other girls if they possess one of her fetishes. She can be seductive and flirtatious at times, especially when drunk. She is pretty experienced and expert in kissing, but is still ignorant of things past that.

Preferences:
Sharp eyes, dominating personality, people full of surprises, hard drinkers, looks matter most of course, bondage (^-^), sleek eyeglasses, good kissers

Likes: musical instruments, somewhere peace and quiet, books, rollerblades, gadgets
Dislikes: Bugs, darkness, heights, smokes/cigars.

Back story:
History:
Being part of the Van Houzen family meant wealth, no matter which side you came from. Evangeline’s parents were vampire corporate conglomerates, her father ran the Van Houzen’s corporate division and as a business deal, her mother (originally from one of the competitor companies, and also a vampire) was married into the family. They didn’t have a choice, a forced, loveless marriage to merge the corporations and create one giant powerhouse. To keep up the standards, Evangeline was born, thus creating the “perfect” corporate family. The only dream her mother and father shared was Evangeline following in their footsteps. Little did they know how their lives would affect him.

With her father gone most of the time and being home schooled for most of her youth, Evangeline was left alone with the maids and her tutors, watching her mother nearly day in and day out. He had no friends, with the exception of her cousins whom she seldom saw due to the strict study routine he had to follow. There was no one to turn to and nowhere to run.

Almost through her sixth year of school and in need of some freedom from the house, Evangeline made a bold move and demanded to be allowed to attend a school. Both of her parents reluctantly agreed, but only if she attended Nexus Academy like the rest of her family. From that point on, Evangeline began to lead a life of pure freedom, doing everything she wanted to do without people dictating and comparing her to her perfectly groomed cousins. She became the black sheep of the family as she lived her life to the fullest without anyone to hold her back.
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

Van Houzen, Evangeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Houzen, Evangeline   Van Houzen, Evangeline I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:49 pm

APPROVED

Welcome to Nexus Academy.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net

Van Houzen, Evangeline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus  :: General Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: