Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Sasha - Head Mistress I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Sasha - Head Mistress I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Sasha - Head Mistress I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Sasha - Head Mistress I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Sasha - Head Mistress I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Sasha - Head Mistress I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Sasha - Head Mistress I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Sasha - Head Mistress I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Sasha - Head Mistress I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Sasha - Head Mistress I_vote_lcapSasha - Head Mistress I_voting_barSasha - Head Mistress I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Sasha - Head Mistress I_vote_lcapSasha - Head Mistress I_voting_barSasha - Head Mistress I_vote_rcap 
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Sasha - Head Mistress Button10 Sasha - Head Mistress 7a1feab4-1

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sasha - Head Mistress

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sasha - Head Mistress Empty
PostSubject: Sasha - Head Mistress   Sasha - Head Mistress I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Vital Statistics:

Name: Sasha
Age/Grade: 19 / Head Mistress
Race: Neko
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125lbs.
Appearance: Sasha has long, auburn red hair that reaches down to her lower back, each lock falling at a slightly different length. Her bangs part to the side, starting from the right going left. There are natural, subtly blond highlights in it. Jace also has deep violet eyes. Her skin isn't paled, nor is it very tan either. She stands a few inches taller than most girls would, making her legs rather long, which she likes to show off by rolling her skirt up as high as she's allowed to. Her body is very proportionate and when she feels like having fun, Sasha isn't afraid to show it off. She's one of those subtly pretty people that you have to know before you see her real beauty.
Sasha - Head Mistress Onegai10

Employment Qualities:
Regularity: Full-time
Position(s): Head Mistress
Professionalism: Is sometimes strict, but because shes still a teen, she has her moments.

Relations:

Sexuality: Sasha is straight. Being a neko, she has some experience, but little.

Fetishes: Pole dancing. Perfect bodies. Tall. Smirks. Biting lips. Beautiful, captivating eyes.

Likes: Sasha's favorite thing to do would be dancing any sort of dance a particular song could make her feel. With that, it leads her to having a strong passion for music and the arts, not limited to performing but also painting, drawing and writing. Singing is something she's recently taken a liking to as well. Sasha also enjoys going on shopping trips because she takes pride in looking nice, yet being comfortable at the same time. Trying new things also gets her excited because when the opportunity presents itself, she takes it full throttle. Because of how much dancing she can do in a day, on top of work and whatever else she finds herself doing, sleep has become a favorite part of her day.

Dislikes: Normally, Sasha has a problem with people who don't use common sense or respect others when they deserve it. It bothers her to see when people think that they're better than her or anyone else around them, so normally she'll just laugh at them. Sasha doesn't enjoy getting up to speak in front of large groups, if she's dancing though it's a whole different story. She hates, absolutely hates it when people lie to her because the truth always somehow seems to find its way to her ears, so when she catches someone in the act that completely sets her off. Being very protective, she hates it when people are mean to her friends and she'll often times lash out because of it.

Back story:
History: Sasha was born an only child to a fairly nice pair of people. They were quite young when she was born, her mother being nineteen and her father just over twenty. After Sasha was born, they'd gotten married, mostly because of her birth-to-be. About three years later though, they divorced. At first, it didn't really affect Sasha, seeing as how she was too young to understand it, but as she got older she realized how hard it was being a divorce kid. She constantly traveled back and forth between states, switching schools every year and never being able to keep good friends. Jace wasn't ever picked on in school though, just friendless. With still young parents, wherever she went, Sasha learned to take care of herself and doesn't really mind it because she feels independent that way. It was her mother who decided to send her to this high school so she could live on campus. After she graduated, she continued school for teaching and is now the head mistress
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

Sasha - Head Mistress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasha - Head Mistress   Sasha - Head Mistress I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:27 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net

Sasha - Head Mistress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus  :: General Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: