Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Two Guys, One Remote... I_vote_lcapTwo Guys, One Remote... I_voting_barTwo Guys, One Remote... I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Two Guys, One Remote... I_vote_lcapTwo Guys, One Remote... I_voting_barTwo Guys, One Remote... I_vote_rcap 
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Two Guys, One Remote... Button10 Two Guys, One Remote... 7a1feab4-1

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Two Guys, One Remote...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trever
Admin
Trever

Two Guys, One Remote... Empty
PostSubject: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:12 am

Trever finally walked in after another long ecerting day. He threw his bag onto his bed and plopped himself onto the couch, sprawling himself out and stretching obnoxiously. Trever lit up a cigarette from his laying down position, with no real thought put into it. In inhaled as he put his lighter on the coffee table that sat infront of the couch. He felt dead. He exhaled with a sigh and smoke erupted from his mouth. maybe his life wouldnt suck as bad if he just did what his sister nagged for him to do. Drop the cancer stick, be nice to homosexuals, stop fucking bitches, take down the disgusting posters. He looked over at his life size card board cut out of Megan Fox, as well as all the other Megan Fox things he had in his little shrine devoted to maybe the hottest goddamn chick in the world. Then he looked to all the not so appropriate pictures by his bed. He looked back to the card board cut out in the midst of the shrine. "She doesnt understand me like you do Megan....Nobody does..." he sighed again and plopped his head back down into the couch pillow and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:30 am

Haru walked into the dorm, he had just gotten out of the vice principal's off, someone had caught Haru trying to sneak back into the academy durning sixith period.Haru was grumbling to himself about how he could of been so stupied to get cought like that, when He saw his roomate laying on the couch, with a cigarette in his mouth. Haru hated the smell of smoke and normally Haru didn't care, but today all he wanted to do was sit around with some fresh air. He through his backpack at the end of his bed before truning around and kcicking the side of the couch. " Hey smoke that somewhere else would ya." he said before sitting down on the floor infront of the T.V.
Back to top Go down
Trever
Admin
Trever

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:36 am

"See what I mean, Megan?" trever growled as he rubbed the lit cigarette into and ashtray on the table. Usually Trever would kick Haru's ass but he just was in no mood today. He sighed again. "You were out of gym again. Where the hell you even go man?" Trever snorted as he rested his hands behind his head. He looked at the time. "Forget it. Wanna go out? Im fucking starving."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:46 am

" you need to stop talking to that cardboard cut out." haru said as he truned his head back to look at Trever, " how is it a crazy person like you can get any girl he wants." Haru said in a joking tone. Haru wasn't jealous of the fact that Trever can have any girl he wants, the fact was most of the time Haru just tried to avoid having any attention drawn to him. " I go out and...rest thats all." Haru streached out before answering Trever. " how about we just order something in, your treat."
Back to top Go down
Trever
Admin
Trever

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:57 am

"Hmm...well I guess Im just sexier than you." Trever sat up and shook his head rapidly to fix his hair into natural place. "Im not crazy...Im just misunderstood. just like all of us in life." Trever said casually as he stood up and took out his cell phone. "I should set you up on a date..." Trever sniffed once. " you need to get laid man. Im sick of the virgin smell around here." Trever joked as he leaned over the table to mess up his roomates hair. "What are you in the mood for,haru?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:14 am

Haru shook his head as Trever messed with his hair. " If I really wanted a date, i would of joined a sport like fooball" he laughed " Well at least you dont have to worry about walking in and seeing me with 1 or 2 girls." That was one thing Haru was afraid of each time he opened the door, was to see Trever with a bunch of girls. " and what else i got caught sneaking back into the academy." Haru said scraching the back of his head. " What about you, I've only seen you talked to that cut out when you have something on your mind."
Back to top Go down
Trever
Admin
Trever

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:21 am

"Psh...Cmon. Theres plenty of willing pussy lying around, just pick one and just fuckin do it" Trever rolled his eyes. " I dont care what I see. Worst thatll hapen is me taking my clothes off and joining you." Yrever smirked at his joke. he frowned a little though when haru asked what was on his mind. " Aw you know. the same bullshit. getting my llife straight and doing well here so I can get the fuck out. The usual." Trever scrolled through his cell phone for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:11 pm

(Do you guys mind if I pop in to deliver the food once you order it?)
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-academy-rpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Whoops
Well Joshua was already drunk, not good. He saw what he was sure was Trever's and Haru's dorm, he could hear everything being said. He met them earlier, but for some reason this odd thought about them. He fell into the door and it was forced open. "Oh um hey guys....areee yooouu guys liiike gaaay wiith eaach otherr?" Not that Joshua cared, it was just a mixture of being drunk and curious. "Omigosh, you guys totally are!" Joshua began to chant "Brokeback roomates, brokeback roomates.".
Back to top Go down
Trever
Admin
Trever

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:12 pm

((Sure Des, thats cool....you work as a delivery girl? XD))
Trever looked over at the door. First of all, sudden intrusion was never a happy influence on his mood and being accused of gay by a drunk kid he barely knew was super dead ass annoying. "Hey! Who the fuck asked you!?" Trever growled at him, a little too close to his violent edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:45 pm

I'm As Gay As The Next Guy
"What, noo I have nothing against homosexuals." Joshua said as he stumbled up to his feet. "Look, look it's okay, I won't tell anyone." Joshua stated "What two duudes wanna do in the privacy of their own dorm is cool, I don't judge." Joshua looked at Trever as he walked up to him, sluggishly tripping over his own drunken self as he walked and landed into Trever as they both fell to the floor. "See I'm touching you, it doesn't make me uncomfortable to be around you, and ohh yeaaah your guy, that means you can help me buy stylish clothing...I LOVE YOU NEW GAY FRIEND!" Joshua said. "Oh noez your still upset looking...lrmme show you I have nothing against men who like other men." Joshua grabbed Trever's face and kissed him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Haru was still couldn't believe that this guy called them gay. why would he even think that, Haru stilll hadden't notice that Joshua was drunk. When he saw him kiss Trever Haru decided that he should save the kid's life and pulled him off of Trever. " hey hey, Trust me with all the girls ive seen him with, you can believe me when i say hes ot gay." Haru wasn't sure how safe the kid was, so he stood in between Trever and Joshua
Back to top Go down
Trever
Admin
Trever

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:10 pm

"Get the FUCK off of me"! Trever pushed the kid away and let Haru take him from there as he spat wildly."What the FUCK man? you call me gay? You fuckin fairy fruit tart." trever grabbed Jonz by the collar. "Im not fuckin mood kid so you better fucking watch it." Trever snarled as he shoved him into Haru
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm

((No, I'm goint to be filling in for a friend lol))
Back to top Go down
Trever
Admin
Trever

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:42 pm

((Ah, ok then XP))
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:44 pm

((Hurry up and tell banch to get back so you can order the dang food!))
Back to top Go down
Trever
Admin
Trever

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:48 pm

((Jonz has to stop being stupid and I need to calm down...and banch needs to get back XD))
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:54 pm

((make him hurryyyy))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:48 am

Cain looks around for his German notebook when he hears the racket on the otherside of the wall next door, and Jack decides to hit the wall and yell "Shut the hell up Some of us Have work to do ass holes." Cain walks to one of the mirriors and uses his demonic powers to enter the mirrior world and and walks to Trvers and Haru's mirrior to see what they were doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Kisa sighs as she hears Trever's voice from all the over to the guys dorms. She folded her laptop down and reaches for her cell phone. She'd order a few pizzas and make an excuse to be there so she can calm her half brother down. She dialed the number and ordered 2 pies, a ceasar salad, 3 chicken rolls, a meat ball hero, some penne alla vodka, one of her favorite pasta dishes, along with spaghetti and meatballs, which was her all time favorite.
The bad thing here was that she and her brother could eat all that in one sitting. She knew Trever would be ok sharing with whoever his roomate was and also whoever else was there.

((Just drop it off at Kisa's and you two will make it too Trevers shortly after, Des))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:25 am

Haru Caught Joshua, but shoved him off and turned to Trever. " hey watch where you are throwing people, dumb Jock." Haru said with a growl, normally Haru wouldn't be such a dick but all the stress and yelling was getting to him. " and look joshua get this through you thick drunk head, Trevers not gay." Haru growled as he slamed his fist into the wal and yelled at the man on the other side " And you just shut up this is not your problem" l, before walking back to his bed and laying down. " what a great school day and great day in the dorm." he said to himself as he laid down trying to calm down
Back to top Go down
Desiree
Admin
Desiree

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Desiree struggled down the hallway, barely able to see around the boxes of food in her arms. Her friend Amber had gotten sick and couldn't go to work to she had to miss cheer practice to fill in at work for her. She hated being so nice that she couldn't say no to anyone. She finally saw the right dorm number and carefully set everything on the hallway floor. She was in a pair of very short soffee shorts and a tight, lowcut, half shirt cut above her belly button; she didn't really get a chance to change before she took over. Luckily, she was naturally pretty even without makeup and her hair was easy to deal with. She flipped her hair and then ran head fingers through her bangs once. Lightly, she knocked on the door, worried about whether or not she knew them since this was her school, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Kisa heard a knock at the door and she went to go answer it. "Oh wow...Let me help you." Kisa felt bad for the poor girl. She was so small and pretty, how can they make her deliever all this junk alone? She took must of the stuff off her hands and set it down by the door. It was just going to Trever's dorm anyway so no need to put it on the table. "How much is that?" She got out a hell of a lot more than she figured it be since this girl seemed like she needed a good tip tonight. She looked the girl over for a second. "You go to school here?" She asked with a smile. She knew she had seen this girl in the halls. "I'm Kisala Raion. Kisa for short. Im a senior here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:10 am

Fuck your face in half
"Ohh you're not gay?" Joshua said dazed. "Okay sorry about that whoooole thing , imma gonna go now." Joshua walked out the door, only it wasn't a door, it was an open window. Ouch 
Back to top Go down
Trever
Admin
Trever

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:21 pm

((Jonz has 69 posts XD))

Trever growled at Jonz, not looking at him or where he was going. But then he realised he was staring at the door...and he hadnt seen Jonz leave yet so he looked at him as he walked out the window. "...What the fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Remote...   Two Guys, One Remote... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Guys, One Remote...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus  :: Male Dormitorys :: Dorm 8-
Jump to: