Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

This isn't your everyday school...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Thorn Darkrose
Leslie Thompson I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm by Thorn Darkrose

» Looking For New Admins & Mods!!!
Leslie Thompson I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am by Desiree

» Final Gathering
Leslie Thompson I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm by Trever

» Skills for a Hale girl
Leslie Thompson I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm by Desiree

» A dorm for Amelie Hale
Leslie Thompson I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm by Desiree

» Nevaeh's Skills
Leslie Thompson I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Nevaeh's Dorm
Leslie Thompson I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Kathleen's skills
Leslie Thompson I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm by Desiree

» Kathleen's dorm
Leslie Thompson I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Guest

Top posters
Desiree (161)
Leslie Thompson I_vote_lcapLeslie Thompson I_voting_barLeslie Thompson I_vote_rcap 
Trever (84)
Leslie Thompson I_vote_lcapLeslie Thompson I_voting_barLeslie Thompson I_vote_rcap 
Thorn Darkrose (1)
Affiliates
Photobucket Leslie Thompson Button10 Leslie Thompson 7a1feab4-1

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Leslie Thompson

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leslie Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Leslie Thompson   Leslie Thompson I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:26 am

Vital Statistics:

Name: Leslie Tyberieus Thompson
Age/Grade:
Actual Age: 798
Apperance: 17
Race: Vampire
Height: Six Feet
Weight: 160 Pounds
Appearance:
Leslie Thompson AnimeVampire

Relations:

Sexuality: He's very much straight. He often seduces women when he needs to feed and will take advantage of the more self conscience ones. He doesn't normally act in a very sexual way, only when he's thirsty and preying on innocent women.
Preferences: Leslie preys mainly on blond women though he has been known to switch it up sometimes. Having lived as long as he has he no longer has very definite fetishes.
Dislikes: Bullies, old grudges, know-it-alls, pointless ventures.

Back story:
History: Martin was born unto a blacksmith in the middle ages. When he turned 17 the crusaders were passing through town and they demanded better weapons in return for their safety. Being a single father and very proud, he refused to give them the weapons unless they paid for them. The crusaders killed his father and Leslie ran into the enchanted forest to hide. They were too cowardly to follow him.

Once the soldiers left Leslie began crying uncontrollably. He was then approached by a man. "What ails yee?" he asked.

Martin recounted his story, making sure to emphasis the hatred he felt toward the crusaders. "I hate them. Why wouldn't they just pay like normal people? They think they're better than the rest of us. Us who have to actually work to earn a living."

"What would you do to get revenge on them?"

Leslie looked up at the man, square in the eye, with an unflinching gaze. "Anything."

"Very well." Said the man, undaunted. He quickly turned his head to the side and bit Martin on the neck and left him writhing in pain as the venom spread throughout his body. It burned him throughout his body. Spreading to each cell until his entire body lay cold among the earth, roots, and leaves.

He woke, at long last, with a thirst unlike any he had ever felt before. He sat up and immediately heard the heartbeat of several nearby animals. One of which was a rabbit that was sniffing at his toe. He gently picked up the bunny and stared at it for a moment before ravaging at it's flesh.

Martin spent the next few years getting used to his new vampiric powers. He found out that he could topple trees, leap over castle's, and prevent his venom from infecting other humans. (It was the enchanted forest because vampire's were frequently made there and now there's a herd of vampiric deer running through it.)

The years after that, he spent gathering information on the crusader's and plotting their downfall. One night, he snuck into their strong hold and drained every last one of them dry. He left one small group of them alive, however. He dragged these men into the open courtyard of their castle and patiently waited for them to wake. He walked out of the shadows and announced, "My name is Martin Neolius. You killed my father. Prepare to die." He hissed at the smirking men and chased them down like the dogs they were and brutally murdered them. He didn't even bother to drink a drop of their blood.

Martin spent the next decade of his undead life, trying to figure out what to do with himself. He decided that he wanted to live in luxury. So, he went to work as a blacksmith. After all, he had new found strength and endurance and could make blades in no time. He also decided he should change his name.

He spent the rest of his life like this, changing his name moving from place to place, amassing a large sum of money along the way, not needing certain things made it easier to save. He even contributed to some of the major wars throughout history, such as the Anglo-french wars, the french revolution, the american war for independance, both world wars, etc.

In need of a change in pace a scenery he decided to enroll at Nexus Academy as Leslie Thompson. A mysterious transfer student he enters the school as a senior.
Back to top Go down

Leslie Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie Thompson   Leslie Thompson I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:30 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Leslie Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie Thompson   Leslie Thompson I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:31 am

Awesome!! That was fast too! ^.^
Back to top Go down

Leslie Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie Thompson   Leslie Thompson I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:34 am

Lol that's how i roll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leslie Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leslie Thompson   Leslie Thompson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leslie Thompson
Page 1 of 1